SATUCI serves a four-county area which includes Hardin, Marshall, Poweshiek and Tama counties. The administrative office is located in Marshall County in Marshalltown. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
9 North 4th Avenue
PO BOX 1453
Marshalltown, Iowa 50158
- Evening groups and appointments as scheduled.
- Saturday appointments as needed.
Hours: Wednesday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
2413 Edgington Avenue
Eldora, Iowa 50627
Hours: Monday and Wednesday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
611 4th Avenue
Grinnell, Iowa 50112
Hours: Thursday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
413 McClellan Street
Tama, Iowa 52339
- If you have a medical emergency, please call your nearest hospital or 911.
- 911 services are available to assist with urgent or emergency situations.
- You can call Your Life Iowa (855) 581-8111 for assistance if you would like to talk with someone after regular business hours.