SATUCI offers state-mandated DUI/OWI classes on a regular basis in Marshall County. These classes are required for persons who have been charged with OWI (Operating While Intoxicated) or DUI (Driving Under the Influence). The classes are held on Friday nights and Saturdays during the day for a total of 12 hours.
SATUCI ahora ofrece clases de DUI/OWI exigidas por el estado en el condado de Marshall en Espanol. Estas clases son requeridas para personas que han sido acusadas de OWI (Operar en estado de ebriedad) o DUI (Conducir bajo la influencia). Las clases se imparten los viernes por la noche y los sábados durante el día durante un total de 12 horas. Por favor llame al 641-752-5421 para inscribirse!
FIRST SPANISH CLASS STARTS MARCH 4TH & 5TH AT OUR MARSHALLTOWN OFFICE!
SATUCI DUI Class Agreement
As a participant in the DUI class, I have reviewed, understand and agree to follow the following guidelines:
- Attendance on both days is mandatory. Friday night session starts promptly at 5:30 p.m., and you will be expected to be here and ready to participate. Saturday class starts at 8 a.m., and the doors will lock at that time. You need to be in the building and ready to start the class at 8 a.m.
- Our phone system will not be answered on Saturday morning. If you have an emergency, you may leave a message which will be reviewed on Monday. If you are asking to be excused from the class on Saturday for a medical reason, you may be required to bring a doctor’s excuse.
- Enter through the east doors. The west doors will be locked.
- Weather cancellation will be on the local radio stations, KFJB and KDAO.
- You may bring food and drink for Saturday.
- Leave your class book on Friday night to ensure that it will be here for your use on Saturday.
- No drinking of alcohol or substance usage is allowed prior or during the class. If we are concerned about you being under the influence, you may be asked to leave and/or complete testing for alcohol or other drugs.
- No tobacco products or e-cigarettes used inside the building.
To register for an DUI/OWI class, call SATUCI at 641-752-5421.
|Iowa’s OWI laws|