SATUCI offers state-mandated DUI/OWI classes on a regular basis in Marshall County. These classes are required for persons who have been charged with OWI (Operating While Intoxicated) or DUI (Driving Under the Influence). The classes are held on Friday night and Saturday during the day for a total of 12 hours.
To register for an DUI/OWI class, see our Front Desk Staff or call SATUCI at 641-752-5421
SATUCI DUI Class Agreement
As a participant in the DUI class, I have reviewed, understand and agree to follow the following guidelines:
- Attendance on both days is mandatory. Friday night session starts promptly at 5:30 PM, and you will be expected to be here and ready to participate. Saturday class starts at 8 AM, and the doors will lock at that time. You need to be in the building and ready to start the class at 8 AM.
- Our phone system will not be answered on Saturday morning. If you have an emergency, you may leave a message which will be reviewed on Monday. If you are asking to be excused from the class on Saturday for a medical reason, you may be required to bring a doctor’s excuse.
- Enter through the East doors as the West doors will be locked.
- Weather cancellation will be on the local radio stations: KFJB and KDAO.
- You may bring food and drink.
- Leave your class book on Friday night to ensure that it will be here for your use on Saturday.
- No drinking of alcohol or substance usage is allowed prior or during the class. If we are concerned about you being under the influence, you may be asked to leave and/or complete testing for alcohol or other drugs.
- No tobacco products or e-cigarettes used inside the building.
|Iowa’s OWI laws