Substance Abuse Treatment Unit of Central Iowa (SATUCI) is committed to providing high quality treatment, prevention, and education to individuals and families with substance abuse and gambling disorders through the use of evidence-based practices focusing on client self-determination and personal recovery growth.
SATUCI COVID-19 Update 3/1/2021
Effective March 1, 2021, all evaluations and individual sessions as well as groups will be held in person. Masks are still required, and COVID precautions will be observed. Telehealth will continue to be offered to ensure all client needs are being met.
SATUCI COVID-19 Update
When you come to the office for your appointment, you will be asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
- All clients will be expected to wear a mask when entering the building. If you do not have a mask, ask the front desk and a disposable mask will be furnished to you.
- Upon leaving the building, face masks need to be disposed of in the waste basket labeled “FACE MASK DISPOSAL ONLY” located in the lobby area.
- Please do not bring family or friends in the building with you, if you have someone driving you to your appointment they must wait outside of the building.
- If you come early to your appointment, please remain in your car or outside the building until time to meet.
- A poster with COVID symptoms is posted on the entrance doors for you to review. If you are running a fever, have COVID symptoms, have been diagnosed, or have been around another individual who has been diagnosed with COVID you will need to reschedule your appointment.
Please notify the office if you want to reschedule.
Thank you for your patience during these difficult times. We look forward to providing continued services to you and or your family members. Please stay safe and healthy.
Jenny Etter | SATUCI Executive Director
Surveys for Clients (for current clients only!)
If you are over 18 please fill out this form prior to being seen for your evaluation.
If you are under 18 please fill out this form prior to being seen for your evaluation.
Substance Use Disorder & COVID-19
What people with a substance use disorder need to know about COVID-19. Please visit this website.