- SATUCI receives funds through the Iowa Department of Health and Human Services to provide treatment services. This allows fees to be based on a sliding fee scale, which considers a client’s income in determining the cost for treatment service.
- SATUCI also accepts Medicaid reimbursement and many health insurance policies also cover treatment services. Services may also be provided through an Employee Assistance Program.
- To ensure that benefits are available, clients should contact their health insurance carrier, prior to their first appointment at SATUCI, to set up pre-authorization.
- Fees for in-state evaluations and OWI classes are set by law. The sliding fee scale will not cover an evaluation or classes.
- Title 19 will cover an evaluation, but not classes.
- The client must pay for the evaluation at the time of service, unless they are covered by Title 19.
- SATUCI will not file insurance on OWI evaluations.
- In-state evaluations–$125
- Out of state evaluations–$160
- OWI class–$180
Pay My Bill
Click here to pay your bill online.